View Single Post
Old 08-28-2002, 09:13 AM   #31
Nachtrafe
Red Wizard of Thay

Quote:
Originally posted by Moni:
quote:
Originally posted by skywalker:
Has anyone else noticed that advertiser's are beating us to death with the same stupid commercials over and over? It gets really bad when you see the exact same ad 3 times during a 1/2 hour News broadcast.

Mark
LOL I thought of this thread when listening to the news last night and some completely obnoxious Applebee's commercial for "Riblets"
[img]graemlins/1puke.gif[/img]
It played every three minutes followed by another that I forget, even though it was the same two commercials.

I think I have been left permanently damaged by the Riblets ditty sung to the tune of "Rawhide"
[img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img]

I couldn't tune it out lol, I was trying to fall asleep (at 6 p.m. & a long day at school lol) I am sensitive to noise when trying to crash.

I did ask Rex to turn it down but not until I had heard it at least three times at a volume it just shouldn't be heard at LOL
[/QUOTE]AAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! I know the one you mean Moni, and I HATE IT!!!!!! And I swear, if I have to listen to N'Sync caterwaul about Chili's Baby friggin Back ribs one more time, I'm going to do something drastic!

Mark...Right on about the drug adverts. I am so sick of the 'Little Purple Pill' ads, or Nexium, or Prevacid, of Procrid, or Prylosec, or..or..or...AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!! *BRAIN MELTING*!!!!!!!

*Wanders off to TV free zone and tries desperately to re-align his brain with a good book*

"May the wings of liberty never lose a feather!"