View Single Post
Old 04-24-2002, 10:44 PM   #4
Micah Foehammer
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Witout actually seeing it I can not tell, BUT when I first went to that website, I had to register, fill out a questionaire, and then I got an automated reply that read:

Welcome to the Infogrames Betatesting System!

Thank you for submitting your application to become a participant for Infogrames Betatests.

Your registration has been automatically accepted on the site and below is your account information: (rest of text deleted for obvious reasons)

After that I went back to the site, logged in using the password provided, and THEN a screen came up where I can actually REQUEST to be included in the beta test for NWN.

Be Patient!!! lol Those guys are probably FLOODED with requests and it's going to take a little time for them to sort thru the MYRIAD of applicants and build the beta testing teams! There are likely to be SEVERAL teams put together to test various aspects of the game, so just because you hear that someone else got on a team doesn't mean that you won't.

http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3793&dateline=1187636  783
Micah Foehammer is offline   Reply With Quote