View Single Post
Old 12-20-2004, 03:11 PM   #4
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

The crate went through the wall so quickly that I had no chance to do anything. I had built my stairs to get up to the belfry in the Serpent Temple, and when I was done, I smashed the crates. There was a robe in one, so I clicked on it. When the party went to get it automatically, the crates were pushed, and suddenly, it was gone (from all the lives it left its mark upon).

Discovered another strange non-protection thing last night, too. In addition to the priests' staves not being protected, neither was Elyssia's mask! The cursor turned into a red cross-hair on the staff and mask, but into a red "don't attack" circle on everything else. Does it do this for anyone else? And in any place other than the serpent temple? I'm curious now...

Nothing major in last night's gaming. The pixie mage converted to bard, and she's going to be my first real bard for a long time (perhaps forever). Got several instruments... now, to see how useful they are.

We made it all the way through the Serpent Temple to Elyssia before getting into any priest fights, which was pretty cool. Killing the dowry priests second-hand is pretty cool, and make the whole thing a lot easier. Lessee... I took out a number of them with doors, one with an elevator, and one with the floor in Kreug's library and chambers! That was pretty fun

Noticed one quirk of the dowry priests... when they don't care about you, they stay in one place. When they want money, they follow you around. So when I inadvertently pushed one into a bad spot, I just had to come back later (when he wanted more money) and let him follow me to where I want him to go. Had to be careful with the Kreug's Floor priest, though... I didn't want to go in there myself.

The party is running the "gauntlet" area just outside Ishad N'ha-ha-ha... those three or four rows of back-and-forth passages. It's a great place to pick up some XP, especially for a brand-new Bard [img]smile.gif[/img]

Fortunately, we haven't cleaned out the entire serpent temple yet. I forgot that the first priest quest in Ishad N'ha was to slay the naga... 'twould have been a pity, had we not been able to get that quest. That's up on tonight's gaming, after the bard picks up a couple more levels.
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote