View Single Post
Old 08-19-2004, 09:29 AM   #27
Dreamer128
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Attalus:
quote:
Originally posted by Dreamer128:
Meningitus shot? I had mine in the arm. Don't know how they do it on the other side of the Ocean though. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Meningitis vaccine goes in the arm, unless patient requests. Dreamer, thanks for the lead. I would have left the Cleric by the wayside, but now, I've got her. An Aasinar, no less. Can you keep her through the entire campaign? [/QUOTE]Judging by your list of favorite NPC's (Viconia, Bastila, Aribeth) I figured you'd like her more then her thieving counterpart. And in answer to your question; yes, you can play with her through the intire series. Shadowlords, Dreamcatcher and the new mods. And throughout the adventure, your relationship with her will continue to evolve. For instance, if you choose to romance her in Shadowlords, you'll maintain that relationship in Dreamcatcher. It's quite nice. As are some of the hacks in Dreamcatcher. Without spoiling too much; you get to ride on the back of a dragon, walk on the bottom of the Ocean and there is a very nice 'gala scene' in which Anera gets quite an elegant dress. So you're not in combat all the time

[ 08-19-2004, 09:33 AM: Message edited by: Dreamer128 ]