View Single Post
Old 02-12-2003, 02:32 PM   #38
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Cerek the Barbaric:
WOW! [img]graemlins/wow.gif[/img] I got in on the first page of posts in the Cafe'!!!

Good reminder in the first post Cloudy. That's the main reason I don't visit here very often. Usually by the time I see a Cafe', it's at least 3-5 pages long. I figure "What's the use?", I'll just be out of the loop of conversation.

But I didn't come here to gripe, I came to enjoy myself....so I'll try to start a little IronWorks Trivia game. I'll ask a question about myself and see who gets it right, then they ask a question about themselves, and the cycle continues.

So, since I don't come here very often, who can tell me what drink I order when I do visit?
Silly Barbaric one... you can change the subject any time and you don't HAVE to be in any 'loop' to join right in here. That's what the 'cafe' atmosphere is all about. Think of it as you just walked into a room full of small groups of people all talking and drinking the beverage of their choice. Exchanging tales of crazed critters, cute kids and running, rowing or swimming. What would you do? Listen a minute or two and join in!!!

Heya, Saz, welcome back! Donuts and coffee are on the house! LOL, not literally,mind you... hey! SomeGuy, get off the roof!