View Single Post
Old 10-27-2001, 05:03 PM   #11
Wah
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Jafin:
I went into the secret room in the city gates district, and attacked the Lich, fully expecting to put up I good fight (I'm around levels 12-14), but surely dying. Well, I was close. The Lich summoned his little Pit Fiend friend and after that happened, Keldorn, Minsc and Jaheira died. The stupid thing frightened Aerie and a summoned Nymph, leaving Imoen and my Kensai to deal with the both of them. I decided to turn into the Slayer (my last resort tactic, which has always ended in my dying) and shortly after, the Lich died! Imoen helped with Magic Missles of course . Then I surprisingly quickly killed the Pit Fiend and that was it. I turned back to my normal, elven self, and killed my frightened little Nymph since it annoyed me. I waited a good 15 minutes for Aerie to get over her frightened state then resurrected Jaheira, who then resurrected Keldorn. We recuperated after the fight, getting everyone back up to fighting strenght, got a bunch of wands, and a really cool sword . Just wanted to share that, after all, I KILLED A LICH !!!

-Jafin

Yes........you killed a loyal brethren of mines. He was no loyal slave of course - far, far meager: but you slained him all the same.

Watch your back human.........
Watch your back mortal.........

- KD

------------------