Thread: BG2 and Vista
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2008, 12:57 PM   #15
thecarrotdude
Zhentarim Guard

Crazy Re: BG2 and Vista

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElfBane View Post
Are you SURE it's a virus, and not just a corrupt file?
If it is indeed a virus, you may want to,,,,uhhh,,DL or install an AV program?!? YaThink?
Most people usually have AV programs, so comments like the one above would be considered useless and a waste of space. Some might even wonder why you put the effort of getting on the computer and then end up posting stupid comments. Lucky for you it turns out I didn't have an AV program after all. So thanks for the advice. Please tell me what else I need on my computer because you obviously know all the contents of it.

Quote:
If you CAN get to the desktop occasionally, then you can do a search (DON'T USE INDEXING!!!!!) on the name of the savegame. It will tell you where it is.
Maybe you should try reading some of the previous posts. Wait, I'll save you the trouble: I CANT FIND THEM USING SEARCH.

Quote:
I can save you some time, if you will listen. AS I SAID BEFORE.....Vista defaulted my BG1 saves to my Documents folder,,,in one of the 'user' folders. Try looking there.
Instead of telling me to listen, again, try reading a little bit. That's probably the only way you could save me time, since I wouldn't have to type these explanations. I COULDN'T FIND THEM. Maybe you would consider being a little more specific, since it sounds like you already found them before.

"Excuse me, I believe you have my stapler..."
- Milton Waddams

Last edited by thecarrotdude; 01-05-2008 at 01:03 PM.
thecarrotdude is offline   Reply With Quote