View Single Post
Old 09-19-2001, 03:48 PM   #45
Sir_Tainly

Quote:
Originally posted by Ramon de Ramon y Ramon:
Isn't it amazing how far a little - or not so little - emotional blackmailing will get you ? Btw, yes, I am prepared to give lessons in that extremely useful art - as well as in the wonderfully entertaining activity of thread-stealing/sidetracking. Of course, as I am the unrivaled champion of both my fees have got to be as unmatched as my abilities ...

On an entirely different note: last night on MSN when Moiraine, Wolfie and I talked about us three guys coming to visit at Moiraine's I was completely in awe with and truly touched by Moiraine's seemingly infinite, almost childlike(and that IS meant in the most complimentary way !) capacity for feeling and expressing joy, pleasant anticipation and enthusiam: thank you, Moiraine, for showing me the true meaning of the word "heart-warming" !

Last but not least: Thank you so very, very much for that most kind and generous invitation, Moiraine !

First he boasts then he sucks up hmmm who told him flattery would get him everywhere???

Since I am his understudy in Penguin stealing, thread sidetracking and other such dark arts I too will give lesson but at a reduced rate (cos I'm not as accomplished )

------------------
Holy Avenger of the OHF and part time Pinguindiebjäger