View Single Post
Old 12-07-2004, 04:28 AM   #24
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Yeah, i have loads of stories, except none of em are bad. The question was "do you have any bad experiences with alcohol" and i honestly don't think i had any.

Well...maybe one. I think i was 17 or 18. There's this unspoken rule here, that you shouldn't drink and eat fish afterwards. I kinda forgot it that time, since i was hungry like crazy and i always hated going to bed on an empty stomach. So i had two sandwiches with salty haring, and went off to bed. After a few minutes, the inevitable happened....i had to throw up. Now...i was really drunk and didn't have the strength anymore to get up and walk downstairs to the bathroom, so i rolled over and threw up beside the bed on the carpet. My grandma, with whom i lived at that time, woke up because of the noise and came checking on me. When she saw what happened she immediately started to clean things up (lovely job in the middle of the night) and went back to bed.

Here's the bad part.... the haringsmell never came out of the carpet, no matter how many times my grandma cleaned it. When sunlight entered the bedroom and things got warmer, it became really bad, like rotten fish or something, so it left my grandma no other choice as to completely recarpet the bedroom.