View Single Post
Old 07-19-2002, 09:05 PM   #1
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

That's right you roleplaying ingrates, the originals are back. The one that started it all. BASK IN ITS GLORY! Bow your foolish little heads! Or...
Or we'll throw soggy pop-tarts at you!

A'ight ya'll. I realize we haven't been here it *quite* a while. Don't worry, I'm trying to give you a bit more detail than usual on your location and what the Hell you were up to. If you find yourself lost and confused, blame Deiter. And as always, if something else goes wrong and you can't find anybody to blame, blame Larry. Tee hee hee... Let's see here though. Obviously "The One-Eyed Wolf" is an ancient game and is not going to be taking on any spontaneous new members. Just the way it is folks. If you really, absolutely, just hafta hafta get into this game... I'm sorry, you're screwed. Heh heh... All right, maybe somebody'll take pity on you, but I wouldn't count on it. [img]tongue.gif[/img] We're a bunch of mean, nasty, evil people here at the OEW. I don't know why you'd want to play anyway. We bite! Rarrr!

SO... The people of the OEW last time I checked were...
  • Spree
  • Deiter
  • Larry
  • Mistral
  • Sephi
  • Kaz
  • Neb
Now... WHERE WERE WE... [img]tongue.gif[/img] *Beats Mr. Leafblade*
Chani is currently in her home village of Ravenwood. She got 'abducted' from the tavern about 4 days ago by her brother Arrakis. She fled to the graveyard as soon as she got there, where she met the ghosts of her deceased family, and got some wonderful and frightening visions from the spirit of Cyrus. She's currently still located in the graveyard of Ravenwood.

Deiter is currently in the One-Eyed Wolf. Chani had been acting sickly earlier that day, and he'd sent her off to rest, and was taking care of the tavern by himself. He then found himself leapt upon by Past, who distracted him while Arrakis went through the window to abduct Chani. He's yet to discover that his love is gone, but her broken necklace on the floor might give a hint.

Larry & Mistral had been hanging around the Silverfall manor. After each of them had recieved a series of frightening and/or confusing visions, they decided to head back into the city and visit the tavern.

Sephi has been blissfully lazy for the past few days/weeks, staying at the tavern with his wife and helping Deiter and Chani out here and there.

Neb & Kaz are confusing poor Spree. Kaz had temporarily quit, and I suppose Neb had gradually shuffled out too. ~Shrugs~ They were last seen at the tavern.
Killing Spree is offline   Reply With Quote