View Single Post
Old 01-29-2002, 03:20 PM   #4
Mouse
Ironworks Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Lawson:
So, Resurrection is usless unless you're playing two characters? Or do you get more characters later in the game? I have an uncle who's played and finished DarkStone..he said he didn't think you picked up any other party members..which would make sense since I don't think I saw anything in the manual about secondary members unless you create them into your game..Which leaves Resurrectino usless in a one person game..Grrrr..right?

Sadly, correct, though it is still of use in multiplayer games.

quote:

Anyway, for the question I have..Do people generally just keep upgrading their armor and all of that..or do they buy/find new and leave the old behind? Which way offers the best protection?

Until you get to Legend level, and the really good stuff is available to buy or steal, I would be inclined to see what you can buy or steal at the lower levels, and judge it against what you have rather than upgrading (and thus losing durability). As above, make sure you have a fair stash of cash so you won't experience the frustration of not being able to buy that really nice helmet Gunther has for sale....... [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img]

[ 01-29-2002: Message edited by: Mouse ]

Mouse
(Occasional crooner and all round friendly Scottish rodent)
Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote