View Single Post
Old 04-18-2005, 12:35 AM   #1
Hivetyrant
Jack Burton

Well?
I mean, 1 month ago I used to spend half a morning going through the over night posts and repliying here and there, reading the jokes, laughing at the stories, checking out what new books/movies were out, talking about games, hearing about the latest news and so on...

But now... I mean there are hardly any new threads or anything anymore, I have to go to page 4 to find a thread (apart from the stupid question and answer thread, distant planets and the trouble with changing your name thread) that is longer than 3 pages

Whats going on people? Have half of you been abducted by aliens? Do half of you all share the same relative that died or something?
I used to do whatever it took to check in here every 5 minutes but now I have gotten used to waiting till I get home from work to check in...

Is it becasue we had a huge rush of people here at the beginning of the year?
C'mon peoples, Ziroc did alot of work to make this place faster, I mean he even re-did most of the forum, and now no one is taking advantage of that!

And that's the end of my rant(man thats a wierd word....) [img]graemlins/rant.gif[/img]

[ 04-18-2005, 12:36 AM: Message edited by: Hivetyrant ]
Hivetyrant is offline   Reply With Quote