Quote:
Originally posted by Jaradu:
quote:
Originally posted by Beaumanoir:
quote:
Originally posted by Jaradu:
quote:
Originally posted by Beaumanoir:
Tra'or. Is that how ye pronounces Tractor down thar? Tra'or?
Oh, aye, t'locals like ter say things as easy as possible. Life is simple.

O'course, Tra'ors are a thing've ter past... Nowadays we love ter roam fields wiv'our combine 'arvesters.
[/QUOTE]Jaradu you've made my day with your self mockery...
Don't worry I live in Lancashire, we've plenty of stereo types. I Actually live quite close to liverpool (GOD NO! I dont have a scouse accent, so dont ask, that'd be hell [img]tongue.gif[/img] ), and liverpool is the biggest stereotype area in all england.
[/QUOTE]Aw, darn it. I've always wanted to speak to a scouser.

Hmm... Lancashire... don't you have those funny policemen with those accents that make them sound like they're on a crumpet advert, along with leg-bending action?

Oh, and one thing has been bugging me - how do you pronounce your username? [img]graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
Is the "Beau" bit as in "Beautiful", or pronounced as "Bow?" And "manoir" - 'man-wah' or 'man-or?'
[/QUOTE]Hey you can say whatever you like about our accents and our *snicker* leg bending (Heh I've got a mental picture of a bobbing bobby now [img]tongue.gif[/img] ) but if you say one bad thing about crumpets I wont be happy

And anyway, I can do a great scouse impression:

"Can I look after your car mate?"

(God I hope there arn't any scousers on here [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] )

"De Doo Doo Dat Dough Don't De?"
(*Ahem* They do do that though, dont they?"

And as for my name? I'm sure I wont lose sleep either way, Technically, phonetically its 'Bow-Man-Warrrrr" but if In doubt, call me Binky