View Single Post
Old 10-03-2006, 05:38 PM   #9
Hivetyrant
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by SpiritWarrior:
quote:
Originally posted by Neo the Warrior Cat:
Heh. IMO I'd say BGs are a bit of fail too since they make no attempt to sort by gear quality. I'd like BGs where I don't have to fight super-twinks who have lvl 60 farming alts plzkthnx.
Well BG's are a success in the sense that tons more people play them that didn't. At first they were a failure. Can you believe that? They actually failed the month after they came out. But then Blizz made changes such as battlemasters so people wouldn't have to travel to Ashenvale/Barrens to join, changes to the honor system etc. and they became a success. I agree with you about thwe twinks but they are fixing that soon too. You will gain a small amount of xp when you finish a battleground. This way no twink will be able to stay in the bracket forever. It won't fix it per se but it will make them think twice before blowing 100's of gold on a char that will soon outlevel the enchants. Also they are redoing he matching system next patch so premades won't go up against PUG's anymore - thank god. [/QUOTE]Plus they are addressing the problem with enchants being able to be put on any lvl character [img]smile.gif[/img]
Hivetyrant is offline   Reply With Quote