View Single Post
Old 08-19-2001, 05:15 AM   #1
ecob16
Dungeon Master

Im making an evil party but i cant get a thief on my team unless i want a neutral one which i dont my main character cant be one as it would leave me with only one fighter korgan and i dont want to be a fighter/thief or any dual classed thief, my character which im planning is going to be a stalker/bard, out of the four main thief skills my mages will be able to do detect traps and knock my character will be able to pick pocket and hide in shadows and will be able to backstab thats all the major skills done except disarm traps, i was planning on having my character as a bit of a kamikazie i was going to arm him with the cloak of mirroring the drogon helm the dragon shield the boots of frosts embrace and red dragon scale armour and the ring of gaxx and an armour class of -10 to stop any arrow traps this will give me immunit to fire, cold, electricity and poison also i could give him the belt of inertial barrier to give him 50% magic resistance even i can see loads of problems with this that could be solved by making him a stalker/thief but i like the high lore the bard song and the spells i know i could play it cheesily getting jan janson on my team taking him off of my team just before i go down in reputation and getting him on my team again so he wont quit but i dont want to play like that. so if you have any suggestions on what to do or any other types of trap which i havnt insulated myself against let me know ( oh and another problem is the traps that reset themselves) sorry if this is a little long winded thanks