View Single Post
Old 05-18-2004, 01:50 PM   #51
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Morning all. Did I ever mention I hate being the last post on a page, meh [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Almost missed my Aeronautics final this morning! I couldn't remember if the school moved the times for finals week forward or backwards...I thought forwards, but after getting to school and checking my schedule I noticed I had jotted down the final was at 8am...it was 9:30! Fortunately the teacher was still there so I got to take it anyway *whew* Ended up getting a C in the class, which is fine with me *shrugs*

Stopped by the reading lab to double check with the teacher there about our final, picked up my new nelson denny test (I had progessed at 0%, because the test couldnt rank me any higher than it had the first time I took it, go figure [img]tongue.gif[/img] ) I did increase my reading rate from 230 words per minute to 550 words per minute though [img]smile.gif[/img]

At Starbucks now, but going to go home, wash my car, and study for my bio final this evening. See you guys later [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]

edit:well, looks like im the first post on the page. Scratch my above comment then, lol

[ 05-18-2004, 01:54 PM: Message edited by: Lady Blue03 ]