View Single Post
Old 02-22-2001, 11:52 AM   #16
Tobbin_OHF

I already told you. LOL. I saw her name on ICQ. Funny story that. I wouldn't have talked with her at all, but I was trying to be knightly. You see, she was new to the net and had posted all of her personal info in the profile. She had her phone number, address, etc. I sent an e-mail mentioning to her that wasn't a good idea and she thought I was hitting on her. I sent a reply apologizing for her thinking that, but I was really trying to help keep her safe from the outside world. She thought about it and agreed and asked me if she could add me to her list. I said yes and we talked for about 2 years. We kept up on mail for a little longer. Maybe another 2 months. I still say hi to her every now and again, but haven't really kept up. She just had a daughter last November. Btw, she is married, so no luck there.

I've met a lot of people on the net. Most of them pretty cool, but then there have been some that were rather odd. It seems there are a lot of exhibitionists on the net. If you mess around in ICQ long enough, you'll know what I mean. I don't mind getting revealing photos, but when I'm expecting a regular one, it does kind of take me by surprise. You'd be surprised too. I mean, they talk all good and proper one minute, then the next you're getting pics of them in undergarments or less. Overall though, everyone has been pretty nice.