View Single Post
Old 09-12-2001, 06:29 AM   #191
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Quote:
Originally posted by Luther:
I'm not an American, so I'm not as emotionally involved in this business (although my sister is on Holiday in New York and was 15 minutes walk away from the Trade Center, damn) but just by analysing what they are doing on the news it's quite disturbing to see how the Americans are demonising a whole collective of their enemies by using "It might be them" statements. This is going to be just the political tool that America and Israel have been looking for to really rain all hell down upon Anti-US and Anti-Israel countries and organizations. Remember that the USA recieves alot of it's power from the subjugation of foreign nations (and getting special access to their oil). "Anti-terrorism" might as well be "Destroy-all-those-actively-opposed-to-us-holding-influence-in-their-countries-ism" now. The shit is going to hit the fan, this is only the beginning. Let's hope the leaders can keep their heads here and don't keep the cycle of murder running at full speed.
that makes some sense
it fits my theory as well, you just widened my view man!
we NEED to hear debates on different sides at time like this! thank you for your contribution