View Single Post
Old 09-11-2001, 05:40 PM   #104
Gabriel
Emerald Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Ryanamur:
Sorry, forgot to answer the first comment (and the way the discussion is going, I opted for another post.)

Again, you're thinking in grey. No, I wouldn't like it. I would sure hope that my familly would not die in such an horrific way. However, I cannot let this thought cloud my judgement. If I was a military strategist (which I'm not... but probably should be ) I would not let my judgement be clouded by the morality of the issue. Yes, it is horrific that innocent would die in the process. However, I would rather the other guy's familly died then mine. If I start projecting pain from the impact, I would not bomb them... I would not kill them which means that the terrorist (who really doesn't give a damn about anything but the CAUSE) can still hijack a plane and crash it in Disney World when I'm there for a visit.

It's war. There's nothing pretty about war. The aim of war is to dominate your ennemy by ANY means available. If you loose you're dead and if you win, you don't have to worry about the consequenses because you make the law.

Black and White.

Dude your a terrorist then, you don't seem to give a damn about anything but the CAUSE. I'm surpised you haven't suggested nuking the cities they are in to get at them because Cruise missles might not kill all of them or might miss.
I can see that you are set in your views and how-ever flawed I see them there is nothing that will change them, so let just stop okay.

------------------