View Single Post
Old 10-28-2002, 02:54 PM   #57
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Quote:
Originally posted by Calaethis Dragonsbane:
lol actually I've been playing BG and facing a moral dilema... Tranzigs surrenders to me... should I, as a NG let him live, or should I execute him.. [img]tongue.gif[/img] fortunalty, I didn't have to decided, since Cal slew him in combat before he could surrender.. [img]tongue.gif[/img] but as a precaution, Im already pickpocked him [img]tongue.gif[/img] lol. Then I found the bandit camp, and entered by way of the south, usually I join up with em, but this time I couldnt be bothered.. [img]tongue.gif[/img] Saved Viccy along the way hmm, that puts my party up to four, Xan, coz I got fed up of paying for ID spells [img]tongue.gif[/img] And now Vics as a healer *sigh* so much for just me n Im [img]tongue.gif[/img] lol, then I assassinated the bandit leaders, and fought my way out... hehe. There is kinda a point to this; how did YOU play it Lady G?
I can answer that she roleplays all the way. We always kill Tranzig, since from my Paladin point of view, I really don't want to play at being a bandit, and she as an NG mage (that, BTW, is where the Galadria character, and her name on the forum, originated. Same for me.) We had the most trouble with that guy that was the head of the Black Talon elite bandits, first time through. Finally, we just fireballed them to death. Ah, the Necklace of Missles.
Attalus is offline   Reply With Quote