View Single Post
Old 07-20-2003, 07:25 AM   #1
wellard
Dracolisk

I've just had the misfortune to shop for a new car, well a 2/3 year old one [img]tongue.gif[/img] The first salesman today was good, said hi and left me alone to look, answered a couple of questions and again left me alone. A great start just my sort of salesman, available but not monstering you.

#2 new jack about cars and tried to bluff his way through a lack of mechanical knowledge. Instead of trying to go to the service dept or admitting he did not know he just bullshited. #3 slimy, and would not leave me in peace even after the most unsubtle hints. He even followed me onto the road as I tried to get away from him! #4 slimy...but gee he thought he was the funniest guy. #5 #6 #7 slimy overpowering ECT

Finally at a car yard I saw a car I was very interested in. I'm cashed up and ready to talk, but no salesman! 10 minutes, 15 minutes, 20 minutes, and still I'm hanging around and no one comes out of the showroom [img]graemlins/wow.gif[/img] Buggered if I'm going in to chase them, so myself and my money just walked.

Anybody else have the same troubles? How do the ladies get on?

fossils - natures way of laughing at creationists for over 3 billion years