View Single Post
Old 10-02-2001, 03:24 PM   #1
Lord Shield

1. No flaming of other people. Friendly ribbing is ok, but don't get personal and don't take things personally.
2. No spamming. Single word or single sentence posts are out. This is not intended to be a chat thread, you are all welcome to go to the General Discussion Forum if you want to chat. Posting about non-BG2 issues does not belong here. This includes posting about fluffies, pillow fights that go for 300 posts, or anything else that I can't find a remote BG2 connection on.
3. No profanity. It amazes me that people can behave so differently here as in RL. Unfortunately some people have been pushing the boundaries of this so I am asking you to restrain from it altogether.
Lord Shield and Melusine are the proprietors of this bar, please respect their requests. Please let me know if these guidelines are not being adhered to.

Staff Roster:
Lord Shield - proprietor
Melusine - Head of Staff and Wedgie coordinator
Azurewolf - bouncer. Check your weapons with him on entry
Sil, Gamora and Jaheira - Waitresses
Cheesy - Earth Elemental does the cleaning
Tiddles - Son of the Tarrasque. Cute puppy most of the time
The Nishruu - tends bar when I'm not there
Troll cook from Windspear Hills does the cooking
Lord Thought, another old one, lover of Melusine
To prevent earlier problems, NO GODS OR SUPER-BEINGS ALLOWED - I AM THE ONLY ONE HERE. Any problems and I start a character registering forum
And, before I forget - (Lord Thought hugs Melusine and gives her a big kiss)

The story so far:

Think somebody needs to tell me - I'm well confused

Link to the old thread here here

OOC: Sorry if I sound out of it, folks. My enthusiasm should return in the future. This job transfer is a real drag at the moment

------------------
Lord Raptor's Site

Ironworks Dark General
BG2 Tavern Keeper
King of Pointlessness