View Single Post
Old 10-07-2007, 09:38 AM   #4
Klorox
Symbol of Cyric

Default Re: What are the 6 most powerful weapons (or weapon combos) in the game?

I think I'm actually leaning towards Korgan eventually dual wielding with the Defender of Easthaven in his offhand. He'll live longer with damage reduction. The idea for the Angurvadal +5 is a great one though... boosting the STR of any tank always helps, and I'm going to run out of belts eventually.

I will build Anomen towards dual wielding the Flail of Ages with Crom Faeyr.

Mazzy is primarily used as an archer, but I build her towards Halberds for the following reasons:

1)Halberds are an awesome weapon class once you're in the underdark.
2)I like Mazzy more than Sarevok (she's more of a survivor with the better saving throws, and I LOVE her banter with Korgan).
3)Missile attacks lose out to melee eventually. I like having her pepper the baddies until they get close, then changing to a very destructive weapon.

Everybody else is using a 2 handed weapon.

BTW, these are just initial plans. This is a no reloads game, so if any of my characters get chunked I need to replace them with another NPC (I guess Minsc and Valygar can replace some of the tanks, and I'd really like to avoid having to pick up Cernd, Aerie, or Viconia for this game).

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."-- Edmund Burke

Last edited by Klorox; 10-07-2007 at 09:42 AM.
Klorox is offline   Reply With Quote