View Single Post
Old 02-04-2003, 11:43 AM   #9
Nightowl2
Galvatron

Well, all is not really lost here. Much depends on what you want to do in the temple. If you're just after the last stele, you have no problems if someone can cast an invis spell or has an invis potion. Enter the temple. One person becomes invis. Everyone else stays right by the stairs. Invis person goes down the east hall to the lever room, pulls lever, waits outside for the undead to exit, then goes into their room, grabs the stele, returns to the group, and everyone leaves...and prepares for the big one with the guardian.

The alternative is to buff to the max and just go through the place room by room, wiping out every Yuan-Ti.

I usually went the stealth way (if I had a paladin in the group, because they won't wear the robes), or used the question/answer route. There's too many Yuan-Ti to fight (not to mention what comes after this) and I wanted to get this part overwith quickly.

By the way, it's always well to keep a few extra saves around. You never know when you may need one. Also, the game keeps a number of auto-saves; you may want to scroll back through those in case there's one near your current situation.

Nightowl2
Nightowl2 is offline   Reply With Quote