View Single Post
Old 11-15-2004, 11:28 PM   #1
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Wow, I just found a DAMN awesome site that has 100's of FREE video tutorials (VTM's) and if you ever wanted to learn 3D Studio Max, C++, Learn the Unreal Editor, Maya 3D, Motionbuilder, Photoshop, Quake 3 Design, PHP/HTML, Lightwave, truspace's GameSpace, and tons more --- MOST ARE FREE TOO!!!

I spent the last 2 days downloading them. BTW, you DO need to register (like you did here) simple, then get your email, and click on the URL. Wala- instantly you can download all the free stuff.

http://sv2.3dbuzz.com/vbforum/uunr_tr.php

Once ya register, go to the URL above and log into the top left box, and click downloads or click on the url above.

I am learning how to use 3D Max to make Neverwinter Nights Mods. I am SO DAMN impressed with this site! WOW is an understatement. These videos are sometimes a HOUR long each, and use DivX mostly. (Thats a codec for Microsoft Video).

Anyway, the videos show the App as you would see it onscreen, and you hear them talking and it's the WAY they do this is what is great. You REALLY remember everything you see. Try this out! What you learn in these videos could change your careers. SERIOUSLY.

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album