Thread: The Depression
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2001, 05:49 AM   #18
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
Wolfgir - HAHA! I bet the neighbors LOVE that!
ps- Too bad you can't get sound effects on your website. That way we could all hear you howl!!!!!!!

Well LadyWendy! Here in Sweden we have no problem finding big forrests, and well my neighbours were no where close at the time being LOL, thank the gods for that

Well I have checked with my server friend and now it is ok to both host Yoricks MP3īs and flash so you might be able to here it soon Hehe

Griever, the big meaning with all this howling and yelling is to physically get it out of your system, each person have their own way in dealing with sorrows, I get angry and either burries myself (Have to dig up my old dictionary soon)in heaps of work or take too long training sessions to sweat it out..
One thing tha made the most difference though was that after a time of decandence I stopped smoking, I just quit for no other reason than for my own well being, to do something important for mysef. Try it. At least you will feel physically better if you start training more or do some healthy thing, go have a full body massage (ok, I LMTO when I red Foggys sudgestions but there are you know legal places that do this ).

------------------

Do electric wolves dream of electric sheep?