Thread: The Depression
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2001, 09:30 AM   #12
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Griever:
it aint a break-up, and i think its worse than a break up coz i think ill never be able to even get there if you know what i mean... so your advice really helps... it kinda hit me coz of the beer, park and the moonlight... and by then ill be wishing i was with her so she can be experiencing what i am experiencing!!!! SHIT!!!!!

Ryan, easy ka lang, minamadali mo e! My original advice to you was to take it slow and easy and build to it but if it's driving you crazy not knowing, make a decision to speak to her about it at the prom night. Depending on how she responds it will be either the best or the worst night of your life - but at least you'll know and you can move forward rather than being in this nether world that you're suffering in right now. Once you've made a decision to speak to her, you'll feel better because you've put some kind of action plan in place. I went through the same trauma with Taryn, it was stressing me out and starting to affect the way I felt about her (I was getting pissed off at her for no reason). So one day I just thought, fuckit, I'll get this out of my system, either she'll say yes or no, but one way or the other I'll have sorted it out, because being in no-man's land really sucks. FWIW, she said yes Be confident when you do ask her - hope for the best, but be prepared for the worst - just in case.

------------------
Memnoch - Custodian of the Order of the Holy Flame