View Single Post
Old 01-14-2007, 10:51 AM   #21
Mozenwrathe
Symbol of Cyric

Over the past few days, I have been noticing freezing animations within the Trollbark Forest and the Trollbark Pyramids. Using my lawful evil half-orc character (using large flail), I have seen the Tainted Elven Guards and all the various Trollbark Troll variants freeze mid-animation. The rest of the screen is operating fine, so I figure it is that bug with the AI again rearing it's ugly head. The traps and such are still in perfect order, so I believe it has nothing to do with time of day or my character build. I went in there recently with two other character builds of mine, with the same results: freezing Trollbark Trolls.
There are no paths to power which are not fraught with confrontation. No matter the battle, a lesson must be won. In the end, the path shall fade into nothingness for the one walking it, but may go on for eternity for those whom choose to follow. One must know their own footsteps before taking that first step, or instead of choosing your battles, your battles will choose you.
Mozenwrathe is offline   Reply With Quote