View Single Post
Old 09-24-2004, 11:06 PM   #21
Felix The Assassin
The Dreadnoks

Quote:
Originally posted by Kakero:
Ahh...Snakies. Marvelous creature aren't they? [img]tongue.gif[/img] Being a former pet owner of a King Cobra. An encounter with a snake out there somewhat doesn't frightned me. I mean since I owned a King, other types of snakes seems inferior to me.
I had my fair share of encounter with snakes ( Python , Spitting Cobra, Cobra , Grass Snake etc )Usually I just run home and collect my King Cobra and charge back to the scene to see if the snake is stupid enough to just stay there.
I guess you have yet to encounter a North American moccasin. You know that cable channel called Discovery? Yea, the one where the alligator and the water snake are locked in a death match where there is no survivor? That's a Moccasin, FEARLESS!
Have you ever encountered the SW Asain desert cobra?
What about being chased by a 'swarm' of SW Asian desert vipers? I'm talking *gang, pack, swarm* whatever word you like to describe 100's of snakes of one 1 type in a pack, on the hunt.

Don't get me wrong, the king is cool and all, but from what I understand, it does have fear (how else could it be a pet), and surely it can be out numbered.

Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

John F. Kennedy
35th President of The United States

The Last Shot

Honor The Fallen

Jesus died for our sins, and American Soldiers died for our freedom.

If you don't stand behind our Soldiers, please feel free to stand in front of them.