and i decided to try something a little different. This is my party

1. Dwarf fighter
stats
18/96
Going to grandmaster in axes but started of with hammers aswell

2. Dwarf fighter
stats
18/02
Granmastery in hammers after a while and as the first one started with axes (what i thought to be a dwarven setup)

3. Human ranger
stats
18/74
Flails and maces to be dualed to cleric at level 9

4. Human fighter
stats
18/29
Grandmastery in shoart swords and expertise in bows. My negotiator and to be dualed to thief at level 9

5. Half elf bard
Stats
Large swords and bows. My pickpocketer, identifier and magic user for now. On a side note, does anyone agree with me that bards are probably the easiest class to roll for. I got this roll and didn't have to reroll because of their high requisites for int and cha.

Human fighter
stats
18/60
Grandmastery in quarterstaves and had missile weapons to expertise from the start. To be dualed to mage at level 9

The problem with this party was that up untill the point that you can dualclass your party is fighter heavy with almost nothing of the other types and at low levels a bunch of orcs and an ogre can be a hassle. I'm also someone who doesn't buy much. The only things i bought in Easthaven were 5 leather armors for my fighters and the knock spell for my bard (if you wonder how i got my hands on a knock spell this early, it probably is to the Auril's bane mod i have installed) I'm at the Vale now and having fun. Allthough having no healing at the time, no thieving except for pickpockets and abysimal mage skills is hurting me plenty. Especially the healing. Having to rest for 32 days just to heal up is a long time.