View Single Post
Old 09-16-2001, 12:31 PM   #5
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Tobbin:
If you see some of the graphics in other people's posts, you can click on edit/delete above it. This will show you the correct format to use. If you mean graphics from outside, you need to reference the address in the image tag. Again, to see the format, you can use edit/delete on posts that have graphics on them. You can get most graphic addresses by right clicking on them and then clicking on properties. This will show you the address. You can highlight it and then it to copy it. Put it in the tag by using . Follow what the previous poster said if you are talking about IW graphics too as they have shortcuts. Most are invoked by using 2 :'s together before and after the shortcut name. You can't use the shortcut in a signature though (at least you couldn't before, I don't know if they have changed this or not), but if you use the properties trick that I told ya, you can put that in an image tag to get the pic. Have fun. !!!!!

Hey Tobbs! Very helpful! Yes, I think you are right, shortcuts don't work in sigs. See Lionesses, her angel doesn't show up properly.

CB