Thread: Darkstone
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2003, 05:12 PM   #9
Vedran
Lord Soth

It appears that you haven't understood what I asked. Don't worry - my bad english is to blame.

Quote:
Originally posted by johnny:
[Forager is for fishing, stand next to water, select forager, and you can pull em right out of the water. Master of arms is only for melee fighters, concentration for thieves, etc...
I asked for specific skills, what they do. But doesn't matter, I found it in various sources. BTW, Forager can also extract funghi from woods - hilarious.

Quote:
Your sword needs to be repaired frequently, or it will break, and you'll be witout a weapon in the middle of a fight.
Hey, friend, this is not my first game. I know that equipment breaks, but I think that a sword should take more than twenty hits before cracking.

Quote:
There are seven dungeons you need to explore before you must enter Draak's lair, when you did that, you must have 7 crystals, if not, you forgot something.
I have six crystals and I am in his lair. Damn, where could I find the seventh? And it appears that even quests are random.

Do you have a list of crystals, so I could conclude which one I need (and where is it)?
I shall try the forum Mouse mentioned.

Thanks.
Vedran is offline   Reply With Quote