View Single Post
Old 04-11-2007, 08:41 AM   #49
Unglaublich Verwustung
Silver Dragon

A few more points from my recent lurking in the depths again:

1) Jaraos keeps insisting on getting stuck beside doors, particularly those which involve the end of a corridor. He ends up stuck in the corner looking a little sad until I go back for him.

2) I am having immense difficuilty getting through the 'invisible' doorways to the 2nd entrance down to level 15 (strictly speaking I have been unable to get through them for several days) and just end up bashing my head on the wall whilst people throw endless IGMs at me. Means I can't even go and beat the cleric to death in his office when I'm having a bad day and need to take it out on someone.

3) There are 3 barrels down in the forge area on lvl 15 which can't be opened, bashed, magic'ed out of existence or anything else I could think of.

4) If Jaraos is left lying around he still insists on being unlocked before he'll party e.g. last night (or day, time-zone dependent) ArmpitLint had to leave the party, Jaraos then refused all attempts to cajole him by either myself or Roddybug by insisting that we had to unlock his non-existent cell door. I would if it was there...

5) The level 15 guys still go psycho on you if you retaliate against the gelatinous blobs that're trying to eat your face. Okay we can beat them now but we don't really want to go through that each time just because the blobs are antisocial, surely?

6) And those bloody rusties keep eating my weapons - 4 maces and a wooden club(?) yesterday - it's enough to make me mad (obviously not a bug, just annoys me that I need to have mutiple spares of everything just in case a rusty sneaks up on me when I'm being battered by a wandering guardian and his elemental mates, so I thought I'd throw in a rant about them (again)).

Right, got those mentioned, off to the dungeon again after work; huzzah for foolhardy stubbornness and a certain damnable determination to try every character combo that I can think of (even the ones which make RTB laugh at me for even thinking of them and their Mittens of Appalling Softness©)....Bloody Hell!! Where did my Pack-Armadillo™ wander off to this time....it's got my lunch in those packs..? *wanders off into some darker mind-realm, muttering hideous imprecations and curses at Pack-Armadillos™ specifically, Pack-goats™ vaguely and all Pack-animals™ in general*

[ 04-11-2007, 08:44 AM: Message edited by: Unglaublich Verwustung ]

Make a decision, even if it's wrong, and remember....

...it's never too early for a salad.
Unglaublich Verwustung is offline   Reply With Quote