Thread: Guns.
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2002, 11:34 AM   #207
MagiK

Quote:
Originally posted by Earthdog:
Uh Yoric... Im not the one who cut it off. I just said what I saw. I cant say whether the guy did it or not. I just repeated what I saw. Seems like every rapist in prison didnt do it. Every guy on death row is innocent and NOW a convert to christianity or some other religion. No one is guilty of anything. So Every criminal in the world whos ever been convicted of anything has never done anything wrong. Thats what they say.

Heres one for ya. The Catholic preist who admitted molesting 180 kids for a number of years ISNT IN JAIL. Its a CHURCH matter. They are CONSIDERING taking away his Status (whatever the Catholics call it) and not letting him preach anymore but arent considering REMOVING him from the preisthood. They think sending him to JAIL with the other child molesters isnt a matter for the LAW.

Gimme a break. If hed have done that to one of my kids Id kill him. 180??? Get real. And the guy admits it. Think they should castrate him??? I sure as hell do. Its not a matter for the Pope. HE violated the LAW.

YEAH YEAH YEAH. He confessed his sins before GOD and GOD forgives him because he asked to be. Let the kids have their say. My guess is they end up whackin him.
Ummm ED the latest news on that is that the the prosecutors are still building their case, it is most likely that he will in fact end up in prison and since most child molestors end up dead in prison...he's probably looking at a defacto death sentence....unless they put him in solitary....which for me is just hunky dory because he deserves it....he may have been forgiven by God but NO ONE in the Catholic church is saying he should not suffer the legal penalties of his crimes. He got a pass originally because the leadership in the church were supposedly following the advice of a trained and certified psychologist.