View Single Post
Old 09-27-2002, 09:58 PM   #2
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

Well, welcome over to this side of the house, Albromor. May the Gael Serran provide the answers your heart seeks.

As for giving you a straight answer, I haven't played Wiz8 yet, so I can't do a full comparison. I have played several other Wiz games, and I find W&W quite enjoyable.

There are a couple of bugs that can be frustrating, but they're mostly irritating (like mosquito bites) rather than IRRITATING (like broken arms). There are a few tech problems you can run into; check the Technical Answers thread on this forum for the solutions to just about every one of those. Heck, there's better support here than from the manufacturer, from what I hear; those folks don't think it will run on Win2k or XP yet, and we know better [img]smile.gif[/img]

I don't know that I consider it very repetitive; there are a number of things that you do over and over (like battle monsters), but very few, if any, of the quests involve repetitive actions or patterns. It's definitely a good way to stretch your brain.

I believe our fair lady Wyvern has played Wiz8 as well, so once she returns from her travels through the exotic east this weekend, she can probably give you a more balanced viewpoint.
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote