Thread: KFA Part 2
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2001, 10:36 PM   #60
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

~She looks over at Desuma with a troubled look~ "Desuma, friend, don't hack his pay... The contract was void, Larry wasn't even there! And, and, any damage done was my fault and..." ~Here eyes darted from side to side, nervously she rubs at a fresh scar on her hand. Never in her life had the calm ranger been this stressed.~ "And I... And I..." ~She takes a deep breath~ "EXCUSE ME..." ~Runs out the door, her green tunic shimmering.~

~Under the light of the full moon she walks over to Dieter and his tree. Sitting down next to him her blue eyes shimmer with some kind of hope~ "Dieter?" ~The confident ranger is at a loss for words, but continues.~ "Dieter, I... I think I owe you an apology. You... You followed me considerately and I... appreciate that very much." ~She continues to rub at her still-stinging new scar gracing her hand~ "I, I over-reacted and I'm sorry. It's just..." ~She sharply inhales, seemingly afraid of what future words might do.~

-Last post for the night. Getting late, see ya'll tommorow afternoon for more KFA drama! lol
Don't you ever mess with me,
for I am the,
Killing Spree