Thread: KFA Part 2
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2001, 05:01 PM   #40
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

~A silver wolf yips as he pads into the restaurant, wiping his paws at the welcome mat. He walks up to the bar, stands on his hind paws and growls at Leafblade, carrying an arrow between his teeth. Closer inspection reveals the wolf has a black leather collar with the name Missing Link upon it. A note is attatched to the arrow, the letter was written hurridly but it's none the less legible, it says:~

Dieter-

I am currently waiting around the Aerie temple with my 9 other wolves. Stupid Aerie-loving ass isn't very prompt... ANYWAY, I shouldn't cause any worry and if anything happens I'll send Shadow for help. She's much faster than this old bloke here. A'ight... Haven't eaten anything in well over a day so if you could possibly send Link back with some lunch that would be great. Just make sure you seal the container tight or the wiley bastard 'll eat it all. ERM... I should be OK but make sure you watch the streets for a white wolf. Otherwise I should be back by sun-down.

Love,
"Killing Spree" Ravenwood

~This is apparently K.S.'s personal stationary and it has a drawing of a howling wolf, in a caption below it says shadow. You are then distracted as the wolf bares his teeth, growling a demand for lunch~

[This message has been edited by Killing Spree (edited 10-03-2001).]