View Single Post
Old 06-12-2002, 09:13 AM   #123
Vlad Tepes
Dungeon Master

Sup folks, since we are talking about the teams that may win the cup I would like to say that i believe in Denmark they will make a wonderfull game with England i wouldnt put my money in this match however, i mean that kid Owen, god he is crazy or what?? i mean the guy is the nightmare of all the defences in this cup, and about Italy I dont think their defensive attitude will help against teams like Sweden and Denmark again, by now u probably know that i believe Denmark is going to get this cup, Germany: that Klose dude is a danger but i dont think the actual scratch can make it to the final but I think they'll reach the semi-finals.. who else, hmm, Oh Senegal, of course, wut can I say about Senegal... GO SENEGAL, lol i mean i would like if they win the cup... Brazil, hm dunno i'm starting to think that Big Phil has a lethal brain damage, I simply cannot understand his last changes in the Scratch, i mean he is going for a 4-4-2 against Costa Rica, let's see wut happens...

P.S. i feel sorry for Zidane, I mean it's not every day that u see an injured player actually playing more that those that arent injured, Zidane is the only player in France who deserved to be in the next stage... and about Argentina, don't know wut to say, guess i can wait more from Sweden

By the way: GO BRAZIL GO BRAZIL!!!! [img]graemlins/cheers.gif[/img]