View Single Post
Old 09-30-2001, 12:39 PM   #146
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

In an effort to consolidate my laughter and answers.. this refers to page one! Am answering as I read, since I'm coming in late and don't want to miss a minute of this priceless thread!

Ooh..myyyyyy... gosh! Can a girl die of terminal LAUGHING.?

Davros, gotta see Mel about the wallposters, dear. HAHAHA... and uh sandwiches? Sure..call over to the Cafe, I'm sure we can oblige you... just let the hostage go, there's a good, sweet, handsome aussie love....*bat bat, flutter flutter* Hmmmm...you aren't budging on this one, are you? LOL

MEMNIFICENCE! oooooooooh eeeeeeeeeeeee... and aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalright!n Iffen I'd known it would take this to get you outta vacation mode... HAHAHAHA And YOU haven't heard me either, dear, as I recall, your sweetself was lacking spkrs last time we chatted! How's vacation treating you, anyway?
Hmmm.. let me see, well, Lord of Alcohol, Nachtrafe, Charlie, Black Knight, LadyZekke, Diogenese, Reeka, Melusine, Zeeke75, Ziroc, and several others have heard me.. oh wait! Half the board has my BG2 recordings! HAHAHAHA *sticks tongue out at genieboy and waves his bottle with the cork in her other hand*

Beau, Davros, Otp:

Toads?

Ohhhhhhhhhh, now that is waaaaaaaaaaaaay too funny... anything like the big ol' toad in my gutter drain last year?! HAHAHAHAHHA.... oh dear.. all this laughing hurts my ribs! IRS? oh geez.. you HAVE been nipping at the cider, Davros!

CloudGiggler

------------------

Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
CloudDragon of the OHF
Storm-Queen
Raven's Cloud
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."