Thread: What's going on
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2001, 02:49 AM   #35
Ziroc

No one needs to leave, I don't want to lose any good friends I have met here, PLEASE, email me and let me know what I may be able to do to help fix this. If someone in particular or a FEW someone's are the largest cause of hurt feelings, let me know who, I will take care of it. Totally anonymous.

I have seen a bunch of old reg's come back, and have talked to some that said they were going to leave, but don't really know yet. If we need to start warning users, let me know.

I kinda think it's all stress from what had happened on Sept 11th, and now the War, and these Anthrax attacks.. It makes people scared, and when people get scared, they are more defensive (it's an automatic human response).

Don't worry guys. Remember: This forum is what we make of it, and we have SO many awesome members, we just need to remember to be kind, and treat everyone as you would want to be treated.

If you need to take some time away, I understand. But leaving for good isn't going to help (you'll miss friends, and they, you.) I also plan on adding new forums that will move all Clan talk out of Gen con, and a few others.

PS: The new forum software is out of Beta btw, and I'm VERY near ready to upgrade the forum! So you can't leave now.. You will miss all the nifty new options Ironworks has to offer!!

Oh yeah... and choc says Mew Metter May Moo!

------------------
Ziroc™
Ironworks Webmaster
www.tgeweb.com/ironworks

[This message has been edited by Ziroc (edited 10-23-2001).]