View Single Post
Old 02-11-2006, 09:00 PM   #7
Felix The Assassin
The Dreadnoks

Quote:
Originally posted by andrewas:
quote:
Originally posted by Felix The Assassin:
There are thousands of creative artists out of work! Then, there are people with too much time on thier hands, but not enough skill. At least one should be able to use layers, and blurs prior to attempting something of this nature.
Actualy, it seems to be made of bales of hay, 'artisticaly' lined up. No photoshop involved. Really. Go see. Coordinates 53.53874N 1.346804W. [/QUOTE]Damn, don't make me...Go into ....
Thou you are good with hardware!!!!!
As a amatur photographer, and one who can hold their own in GIMP, or that overly priced PS software, I will give you three hints.

1. Google copyright transposed underneath the second layer of the u to c, and c to k. Now look at the rest of the picture. Not a coincedence, a slight of hand!
2. Shadow, look at the shadow of the trees, the power-line tower, the cars, and then look at the letters. The natural shadow flows from base to upper left. The letters however, flow from center to lower right. A terrible mistake!
3. The finale, go down to the next field, and look at those "hay bales"!

Understand that, Google has NOT done anything out of the ordinary here. For years I have viewed the earth from above using different types of satellite imagery, some from military grade, some from scientific grade, and others from various terra servers. Sadly, the 'free' version of terra server for the UK, does not zoom in to this detail.

Now, the question is, who has a satellite view of this area other than the google view?

Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

John F. Kennedy
35th President of The United States

The Last Shot

Honor The Fallen

Jesus died for our sins, and American Soldiers died for our freedom.

If you don't stand behind our Soldiers, please feel free to stand in front of them.
Felix The Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote