View Single Post
Old 09-10-2003, 04:44 PM   #59
Gammit
Elminster

Quote:
Originally posted by The Hierophant:
quote:
Originally posted by Chewbacca:

They have merely helped unemploy literally tens of thousands of people (INCLUDING ME!) making less than 40k a year. The retail workers and record label street reps are the mains ones to get hurt, not the executives or artists.

So all I have to say to music theives and priates is I believe in karma so if you know what you are doing is wrong, I believe you will indeed get yours one day.

edited out offensive middle finger smiley.
boo hoo. Go get a different job. The sooner the music 'industry' decays and musicians are forced to back to singing for their supper (myself included) instead of living 'the rocktar lifestyle' the better. For the most part, the 'industry' serves to employ vampiric parasites who have nothing to do with musicianship at all. Hangers-on like retailers, promoters, marchandisers, and advertisers should never have been given the chance to form their racket the way they have done over the past 50 odd years in the first place. The sooner they die out the better. [/QUOTE]Maybe. And maybe all the sound engineers and other such low people on the totem pole are getting shafted too... and without being parasites.