View Single Post
Old 10-18-2004, 12:29 AM   #1
rily83
Dungeon Master

Ok here goes...........

1)Where can i find all the parts for the wave blade(halberd)? I got it before in a previous game but just cant seem to remember now.

2)Do monks cap at +3 fists or is there some way to get to +4 or 5?(needed to hit certain enemies)

3)Do jesters suck, or is it just me?

4)Between a fighter/thief or a kensai->thief and an assasin(thief subclass), who does more backstab damage? Cause kensai->thief has grandmastery in weapons while an assasin only has proficiency. I once did 200+ damage wif my kensai->thief(critical hit) so do you think an assasin can ever reach that high, even wif the x7 multiplier?

5)Isnt Yoshimo's snares a form of cheating? I've used them to kill(not in any preference, order and by no means exhaustible) greater wolfweres, dragons, mages(Cowled wizards who appear after you cast a spell), war parties, jonny boy, Marissan, numerous monsters and all the time i am jus thinking, hey shouldnt you poor buggers look a bit worried when i start planting like 8 snares around you, even if i have the shadow dragon wardstone and that makes you not attack me...........

6)I wld like to add a mod or two for my next game of bg2. What is your most fav, must-have mod and why? Pls dun write down all of them, even if you have a lot of mods you like.........

7)Does anyone use a spear for valgyar? I just find the +10 piercing damage spear so cool that i dont give him anything else......This isnt a very gd question i think but just humour me pls.

I guess thats all for now. I might have one or two questions that slipped my mind so ill add on later