View Single Post
Old 11-21-2006, 02:54 PM   #68
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

We are still fighting in Afghanistan, ostensibly against Taliban/Al Qeada forces.

Taking the "If he didn't personally do something, he's not responsible" would go a long way to saying that only the guys on the planes were terrorists. The Taliban is a terrorist organization, as is Al Queada(sp). Just what are we supposed to think members of these organizations are, innocent bystanders? I guess perspective is everything, but in reply to the capture of Coalition forces, Johnny is spot on, they seldom live to make it to a cell, and if they do, they die there. Reporters aren't safe, not even reporters from their own countries, if they actually claim any, what makes any one think that they are going to even give troops a second thought in regard to the Geneva Conventions. I guess the simple solution would be to take no prisoners from the battlefield. Just kill 'em all there, and use a bulldozer to bury them. After all, it would be far more humane than allowing them to live in prison, or to take the Militant Muslim route, of capture, and then video tape beheadings. :shrug:
robertthebard is offline   Reply With Quote