Thread: BG Dungeon
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2001, 08:49 AM   #7
Grojlach
Zartan

Okay, here's the deal...
BGDungeon closed down his message board during the second part of March because it became too massive; there weren't enough moderators to check every single thread and there were countless trolls active on it; sad but true And the worst part of it all was that BGDungeon was the only administrator of the board, so he was the only one to deal with most of the problems... And due to a lack of time and interest he didn't really care much for it anymore... For example, when the server got too full and the board was simple said unreachable, it took several days before he showed up to delete thousands of old threads. Shortly after that, he closed it down, and few weeks after that, the site completely disappeared for a month or so, I think he was completely fed up with everything and stopped paying the monthly bills for it. After that, the site reappeared, only to disappear again; it's gone now for a week or so, but I'm doubting the site will ever return again. And even if it will, I don't think he will set up a messageboard again, or else only on a very small basis. BGDungeon is something of the past now and we need to move on.

Anyway, as a former member of BGDungeon, are there old BGD members here desperately looking for someone they've met over there? I've got a good idea of where most of the regular members went, so ask away...