View Single Post
Old 01-09-2003, 06:48 PM   #18
Sio

Hey all!
Its now 20 to 12 at night and ive just finished watching a new jean Clade Van Damme film, straight to video kind.
And guess what! yes there two of him in it! :0 this is about the 4th 'twin/double act' film he's done (definalty done 3 I came name) but it was suprisingly above par, I gotta say I love Jean Claude Van Damme films, but there have been a few stinkers over the last few years, luckily this one isnt one of them.
Called 'Replicant' (corny name I know) its about a serial killer (bad Jean Claude) who kills mothers as his mother tried to kill him when he was young, there a die hard cop (famous B-List acotr I can name) who's made it his lifes goal to get him, but goaded into retirement he is forced to drop his case, until he is apporached by a secret government agency and is taken onboard anew test program in which a clone of the killer is made and is given to this cop, in hopes he can use it to catch the killer. Born fresh minded like a baby he pretty much has to bring it up while trackign down this killer.
Was very enjoyable and my little bro seemed to like it to
So now im gonan do a bit O' net surfin before reading then bed, and I can do that because ive got no college tommorow! weeee, I have to go to doctors instead cause I got a horrible rash all under my arms and is making its way round my back sorta like Ecsma (SP?) but ive never had Ecsma (SP?) before so I dunno. Just gonna ahve to wait and see [img]smile.gif[/img]