View Single Post
Old 12-02-2000, 08:42 AM   #7
xenotoca

To Shinwicki
From Ukabu Xenotoca

Thanks Shinwicki for eliciting the answers to questions about the game that have been perplexing me for a considerable length of time. I have ruminated and cogitated over the various dilemmeas juxtaposed by the crates and swords. Now that I know that each and every rusty sword is completely unique then I shall part with my hard earned GP to have them identified without qualm. Also to know that the barrels and crates are were that dam dungeon sweeper upper put those irretrievieable object that I have just put down for a fleeting moment of time means that I can now attack them with all the enthuasium and fervor that I previously contained for the enimies of Kerah. At last a use for those heroic might and toughen potions which I shall now take in abundance before even attempting to smash any crates or barrels.
At last the answer to dace question. Whilst I have no complaints as this dance has become quite a craze at my local disco (were its called THE PICKUP) and my expert gyrations have made me the UK`s answer to John Travolta now that I know that Swan Lake should be playing I shall perform it with the reverence it deserves and admire every Pax du Faux that I perform.

PS Shinwicki I know there are some long words in here but I have compiled an Ukakbu to toad dictionary to help you below

Ukabu Toad
Perplexing Uh
any word with more than 6 leters Uh
letters Uh

hope this helps