View Single Post
Old 01-05-2005, 05:08 AM   #18
Link
Jack Burton

This is a great thread! Great stories so far I especially like yours, Absynthe. That's giving him the finger alright [img]smile.gif[/img]

I think I have a couple of them. Most recent is the following:
I was playing field hockey with two friends of mine, and because the artificial grass field was occupied by some high school gym class, we decided to test our skills on the grass just next to the artificial field. At some point I was in possession of the ball and tried to bypass one of my friends. Totally focussed on the ball bumping along the grass, I forgot to look up, and at the moment I did **BAM**, I hit a lamp post and fell back on the ground. I wasn't overly dizzy, didn't feel sick, and even remember thinking "That will be a big bump on my head". I got up, ready to play again, but rubbed the painful spot on my head, and when I took my hand down it was covered in blood, and blood was coming down across my face. We decided it was best to visit the hospital to get me sown up. The headache I had the following day was agonizing, I really hope I won't get one of those again.

Goal: Beijing 2008