Manshoon

Last night I went up against Irenicus the first time with the following party:

Me (19th level sorcerer)
Anomen (19th level cleric)
Minsc (18th level ranger)
Keldorn (18th level inquisitor)
Jaheira (13th/13th level fighter/druid)
Imoen (13th level mage)

Summoned a few nishruu, a few skeleton warriors and Jaheira's fire elemental and backed away. Irenicus actually chased Anomen around a bit (but with boots of speed, Anomen ran circles around him). Didnt lose anyone and suffered very little damage (tho I buffed the party up with a few death ward spells to counter Wail of the Banshee).

Rested in Hell before opening the final door and fighting him again. My sorcerer casted Time Stop, Simulacrum and Mislead, and Imoen used a Simulacrum scroll. Pelted the demons and Irenicus (who was now in Slayer form) with Breach, Greater Malison, Lower Resistance etc... Summoned everything I could (including Keldorn's Deva, who rocked big time!). Quite a fight but only my front line fighters (Anomen, Minsc and Keldorn) suffered any significant damage.

One thing I did notice was that I didn't get any EXP for beating Irenicus the 2nd time. Hmm.. Now I'm not sure if I want to try ToB first or take another stab at SoA with a different party (Fighter dualled to Cleric, Kensai dualled to Cleric both appeal to me).

Took me 95 days (game time), tho I'm sure I rested more than was neccessary in the early going before I got a feel for the game. How long did it take anyone else to do it?

Gotta say this game rocks...