View Single Post
Old 11-14-2001, 11:32 AM   #8
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Being refreshed after getting some sleep Neb got dressed, kicked at the corpse of one of the assasins he had slain earlier, stubbing one of his toes while doing so, and, limping slightly, joined the others, seeing that Azurian was missing and that everyone was looking so very, very serious and intent on something else that they hadn't even noticed him enter the room he said, in a loud and clear voice, "What's going on here? Why's everyone looking so serious this morning? I hope we're not going to get delayed in our journey, does anyone know what's for breakfast? I'm starved."

(OOC: I might as well get writing, even though I've abandoned that particular story permanently I don't want to abandon any others, *sigh* I'd just managed to start off the story perfectly and was looking forward to adding the next part when the forum it was on crashed and lost a lot of data, some of that being my story, I might have survived the loss of one of the two parts I had written, but both? No way, I'm letting that story dissapear quietly.)
Neb is offline   Reply With Quote